Artisan Wedding Gowns, Evening Dresses and ladies day wear, handsewn and made to order in Tunbridge Wells. Specialist in silk, lace and natural fibres
- Gowns, Dresses and Accessories
- Hand made wedding gowns, evening dresses, occasion dresses & classic day dresses
- Ready to wear sample and one-off dresses
- Hand painted silk scarves
- Hand embroidery – beading – hand painting – unique designs
- Contemporary and period styling
- Handsewn wedding gown and evening dress alterations
- Arts & Crafts
- Pencil and pastel drawings including flower drawings
- Digital Art Collection
- Fine art pictures & giclee prints
- Greetings cards, including hand cut stencil designs, printed to order on digital fine art paper
- Christmas Cards, hand made to order
email@example.com or telephone 01892 521153 (answerphone)
- Appointments: 10 am-6 pm Monday to Friday
- Appointments are also available some evenings up to 7.30 pm, and Saturdays
- Free Initial Consultation – Free Street Parking
- Debit and credit cards for Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express and VPay are accepted for chip and pin and contactless face to face transactions as well as Android Pay and Apple Pay. For distance payments debit and credit cards are accepted via PayPal money request. Both methods of card transactions are transacted with the highest payment processing security.
Please leave a message if you reach the answerphone, or send an e-mail, because Anne may not be available when you call. If she is free and she can hear who you are while you are speaking, she may intercept your message to speak to you.
Tunbridge Wells is less than an hour by train from London Charing Cross, Waterloo East and London Bridge with good bus and road connections throughout Kent, Sussex and the surrounding counties.
follow @annefontenoy on twitter
View some galleries of designs at: and yell.com wedding dresses
IF YOU CANNOT VISIT TUNBRIDGE WELLS send your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can visit Anne’s Online Shop to view a selection of her ready made products. More products will be added to this website while it is being built, in particular handmade Christmas cards and general cards and Anne’s fine art flower drawings, Digital Collection and prints.
Please ask if you would like card leaflets sent by post.
Make an appointment to see Anne’s work, or to place an order for products on this website for ready to wear sample and one-off dresses & accessories, handmade Christmas cards and general cards and Anne’s fine art flower drawings, Digital Collection and prints, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your order and I can send you bank details for an online bank payment or for debit/credit card payments I will send an e-mail to you with a payment link via PayPal – no PayPal account needed. Face to Face debit and credit card payments are transacted by Barclaycard.
UK P&P prices are marked per product on this website. If ordering multiple products please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for P&P price. Products are sent either Royal Mail signed for delivery (order value below £50) or Royal Mail Guaranteed (insured and signed for). Ready made products are generally sent within 2-3 business days of ordering and may take a few days for Royal Mail to deliver to you depending on where you are in the UK. You will be sent an e-mail confirmation of the order and then confirmation of when the order is posted.
If you want to shop online or by mail order but you live outside the UK, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com BEFORE doing your shopping because it is necessary for us to check export procedures before you place an order, even within the EU.
The prices on this website are for retail sales. Please ask for information about trade sales if you are a trade buyer for a shop or gallery for apparel, art or craft products.
The images and the content of this website are Anne Fontenoy 2017
All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced without prior written permission of the author, Anne Fontenoy